Cocoa Crawl: Febuary 1st
Long Grove Egg Hunt: April 4th
Craft Beer Festival: April 25th
Choclate Fest: May 16th, 16th, and 17th
Strawberry Fest: June 26th, 27th, 28th
Vintage Days: August 1st, and 2nd
Irish Days: September 5th, 6th, 7th
Apple Fest: September 25th, 26th, and 27th
Scarecrow Day: October 10th
Witches Night Out: October 15th
Trick or Treat: Oct 23rd
Holiday Open House – Thursday night Nov 12th
Sleigh Rides begin November 21 & 22nd
Sleigh Rides December Sat. & Sun
To check out these events in more detail, visit the Long Grove website here http://longgrove.org/events-festivals/
New coffee shops redone building with more to come, below is a list of the coming events with the link below.
The shopkeepers are busy going to gift-shows buying new merchandise, all the volunteers are planning for the events that we put on during the season. Soon we will have no time to reflect, we will just have to react as it all comes together! Here is a list of some of the fun activities going on in town this year.
- Ice Meltin’ Blues: Village Tavern March 3,4
- Long Grove Egg Hunt Free to all!March 24th
- Craft Beer Day April 24th rain or shine
- Chocolate Fest May 18,19,20
- Strawberry Fest June 22,23,24
- Sidewalk Sales July 20,21,22
- Arts & Music Counsel of Long Grove Sunday free Summer concerts
- Vintage Days August 18,19
- Irish Days September 1,2,3,
- Apple Fest September 21,22,23
- Prairie State Half Marathon & 10K Oct 7
- Do It Yourself Scarecrow October 13
- Vintage Holidays starting Nov 23
Long Grove Events
JUNE 22,23,24 Strawberry Fest will find it’s way to Long Grove. It will be filled with Great food & fun activities, the live music will entertain and carnival rides will excite.
We have been shopping and some of the fun directions that Country House will be going is wonderful dips, soups, bread and cake mixes! stay tuned!
Country House’s Web site is slowly coming back, be patient with us and we will be glad to serve you!